DELIVERY FEES & TIMES
- Delivery $10
- Monday - Friday NEXT DAY delivery
- Minimum order $50
SUBURBS WE DELIVER TO
- Alfred Cove 6154
- Attadale 6156
- Beaconsfield 6162
- Bicton 6157
- Claremont 6010
- Cottesloe 6011
- Dalkeith 6009
- East Fremantle 6158
- Fremantle 6160
- Hamilton Hill 6163
- Hilton 6163
- Kardinya 6163
- Melville 6156
- Mosman Park 6012
- Mount Claremont 6010
- Myaree 6154
- Nedlands 6009
- North Fremantle 6159
- O'Connor 6163
- Palmyra 6157
- Peppermint Grove 6011
- South Fremantle 6162
- Swanbourne 6010
- White Gum Valley 6162
- Willagee 6156
Not within our delivery suburbs?
We're here to help. You can choose click-and-collect at checkout or please call the store to arrange a custom order on (08) 9335 2702.
Order will be available for collection from the store within 3 hours of placing order online. Our team will contact you when it is ready. Orders must be placed by 2pm for same day collection, otherwise next day.
What happens if you're not home?
Our delivery team will knock on the door and give your mobile a call. If we cannot get in contact with you we will hide the package in a safe place, take a photo and send it through to you. If you do NOT want your package left unattended please make a note of this at check out.
ORDER & DELIVERY TERMS
As a condition of using this website, you agree to comply with and be subject to all of the following terms and conditions of use. In these terms, "deliver" and "delivery" of products include collection of them under our click-and-collect facility.
Ordering Through Old Bridge Cellars Website or Via the Phone
When placing an order with Old Bridge Cellars via the website or via phone with our Customer Service Team, you confirm that all the details that you have provided in completing the order and offer to purchase the liquor are true and correct. It is a condition of purchase that you verify that you are 18 years of age or over. If you do not confirm that you are 18 years or over, your order will not be processed.
Address for Delivery
You agree that the address to which we may deliver is the address you gave for delivery as part of your order or any other address we may subsequently agree to accept as the delivery address.
We will not deliver unless all requested delivery details are given when you place your order.
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
You agree that we may rely on any person who is at the address you gave for delivery, and who takes receipt of your ordered products, as being authorised for that purpose.
We will not deliver your order if we consider any delivery circumstances may be unsuitable for any reason, including because any likely recipient of the ordered products appears to our delivery personnel to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, under the age of 18 years or acting for or on behalf of a person who we consider may be unsuitable for any reason (including because they may be under 18 years).
We may not deliver your order if any of our requests for verification (such as proof of identity or age) are not met.
We will endeavour to deliver within the times nominated and paid for by you at the time of your order. You accept the risk that occasionally, due to circumstances which we have not foreseen, delivery times may be longer than times nominated and paid for by you.
If having commenced delivery of your order, we return any ordered products to our store or our storage site (or in the case of click-and-collect orders, any of your ordered products are not collected as close to the selected collection timeframes post receiving confirmation that your order is ready), while we will refund the amount paid by you for those products (in the absence of an arrangement with you for re-delivery), you agree that we may deduct an amount from this refund amount on account of the costs incurred by us in returning the relevant products to our store or storage site.
You agree that we may make such deduction where we were unable to deliver due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control (including because of the wrong address appearing to us to have been given) or where we did not complete delivery because of any of the "Delivery pre-conditions" above not being met.
Cancellations By Us
We may cancel your order before delivery in whole or in part. We may do this even if we have received payment from you or sent you a tax invoice. In the case of click-and-collect orders, we may make such cancellation before collection of the ordered products. Any such cancellation shall be by giving you such reasonable cancellation notice as we are able to provide via any of the contact details we have for you. The circumstances in which we may cancel your order are if:
- any of the ordered products are not available;
- there was any error in the description of any ordered products or their price as advertised by us;
- your order is in breach of these or any other relevant terms and conditions or is contrary to a person's rights or to any law; or
- these terms and conditions (for example under "Delivery pre-conditions" above) provide that we may not deliver your order.
Cancellations By You
You agree that you cannot change or cancel an order after it has been placed. If you wish to change or cancel your order please contact us as soon as possible on (08) 9335 2702.
If we agree to you changing or cancelling your order after it has been placed, we may do so subject to you providing proof of purchase, to the ordered products being in their original condition and packaging and to you agree to pay an amount we request on account of our reasonable costs of processing the change or cancellation.
If your order has already been processed, you may still be able to return your order, which can be done easily through our physical store at 221 Queen Victoria St North Fremantle WA 6159 or via Australia Post. Conditions apply.
We may record all details of and incidental to deliveries. Our records may include details of the forms of verification referred to above and taking a photograph. We will only use and disclose such records for reasonable purposes, which may include proof of delivery, administration, complying with record keeping requirements under liquor licensing laws and law enforcement.
You agree that risk of loss of or damage to products appropriated to your order passes on delivery of them including where delivery is to unattended locations (such as locations which are not attended by any person or which are attended by a person who is not acting on your behalf).
Title and Place of Supply
You agree that title to the products you buy from us (and the place of our supply of those products to you) occurs at the place where we dispatch the products to your order. We do not supply alcohol to you at places which are not licensed under applicable alcohol licensing laws, even though such other places may be the delivery location. Immediately on us making a refund to you for any products (less any amount you have agreed we may deduct, for example under "Delivery returns/non-collection" or "Cancellations" above) you agree that title in those products shall pass back to us.
Changes to Terms and Conditions (including delivery charges)
Old Bridge Cellars terms and conditions, including these and the terms and conditions may change or be suspended or terminated from time to time. These changes may relate, amongst other things, to our delivery charges. We will give advance notice of any such matters on our website. Continuing to use any Old Bridge Cellars services, including using or ordering through us after the period of advance notice has expired will be deemed acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
Without excluding, restricting or modifying the rights and remedies to which you may be entitled under these consumer guarantees provisions of the Australian Consumer Law or our liabilities under those provisions:
- You acknowledge that our sites (including this website and all mobile applications) (website) are provided "as is" and that we do not make any warranty or representation as to the suitability of the Sites, anything (including content and websites) to or from which the Sites are linked or any product for any purpose;
- The content of the Sites and all content to or from which the Sites are linked do not constitute advice and should not be relied on in making, or refraining from making, any decision;
- We exclude all other implied terms and warranties, whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the Sites, the subject matter of our agreement with you and all content to or from which the Sites are linked;
- We will not be liable to you for indirect and consequential loss arising from or connected to our agreement with you in contract, tort, under any statute or otherwise (including, without limitation, for loss of revenue, loss of profits, failure to realise expected profits or savings, loss or corruption of data and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind) unless such loss arises as a result of our own negligence or wilful misconduct;
- Risk of loss of or damage to products appropriated to your order passes on delivery of them including where delivery is to unattended locations (such as locations which are not attended by any person or which are attended by a person who is not acting on your behalf); and
- Where we refund you the amount of your order as provided in your agreement with us (less any amount you have agreed we may deduct, for example under the "Delivery returns/non-collection" or "Cancellations" sections in our delivery terms and conditions) you agree such refund is the total amount of our liability to you for all circumstances relating to the refund.
Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of our agreement with you or in connection with the relationship established by it is reduced to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage. This reduction applies whether our liability is in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise.